The TechRoom Account Executive
The TechRoom Account Executive will drive new sales revenue by prospecting, identifying, and developing new business accounts. This is a high energy position requiring an individual to be extremely motivated and results-driven with a hunter mentality; it will also require someone who is equally comfortable working in a strategic and tactical capacity. As a member of the TechRoom sales team, you will be a self-starter and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, and intense enthusiasm. A proven track record of sales success in the technology space, exemplary sales skills, and vision and patience, are all critical factors to success in this role.
- This is an individual contributor role responsible for delivering on sales quotas and growing the Orange County region through aggressive prospecting, identifying, negotiating and closing of new accounts.
- Manage and sustain a sales pipeline via a complete understanding of the small business managed services space to determine fit and enable predictable success at an account level. Build and maintain relationships with key influencers in the industry.
- Work within a team environment in conjunction with TechRoom management, Service Technicians, and Channel Partners to maximize sales efforts and success rate.
- Strong sales background. A proven closer who can deliver sales results on plan. Experience with direct touch indirect sales through channel a plus.
- 5-10 years technology professional services vendor experience with at least 3 years demonstrated success in a field sales capacity.
- Great relationship skills and proven decision making ability: critical thinking, tenacity, resilience, inter-personal/presentation, and executive level selling skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
- Travel requirement: none.
Do you have what it takes and does this sound like the perfect opportunity? APPLY HERE