Hey, it’s James Coleman from TechRoom, and I’ve got an important update to share with you.
Five years ago a lot of us were OK standing in line at a Genius Bar for hours dealing with a computer issue. But it’s 2015. Schlepping your stuff through the mall isn’t cool and it’s not productive.
Now we have other things to worry about, like the biggest companies on earth getting hacked while we keep putting more of our stuff - work documents and family photos, even our identities - on their systems. How do we enjoy everything technology offers and still protect ourselves?
People really want to talk to someone at their level about their tech problems. So we’ve made some changes for you:
- Free answers. Have a question? Let me know. I’ll answer the most popular questions on this email list and on the blog. Device issues? Photo and video issues? Whatever is bugging you, just let me know.
- We realized customers hate waiting in line, so we created the online Concierge Bell (‘tap’ it here)
- We took small business tech service to the next level with TechRoom Concierge
- Now we provide service globally with Service to Your Screen
- And we moved to a much better location in Newport Beach
It’s 2015, and you need a tech sherpa to avoid 21st century disasters. I want to be your guide, and my team wants to help you, your family and your business avoid modern problems.
I would love to reconnect and keep in touch. Connect with me on LinkedIn, and definitely add yourself to my email list. I'm going to provide 100X more value to you with the emails and updates I share than any tech you've ever hired possibly could.