Are you a Customer Solutions Engineer?
The ideal person for this job should have 3-5 years experience in professional technical field services and must have the following attitudes, skills and experience:
- Has an unmatched positive attitude
- Demonstrates unmatched professionalism in everything, every waking moment, including in their own personal presentation
- Actively listens to understand customer priorities and goals beyond basic needs and requests
- Has almost obsessive-compulsive attention to detail
- Is incredibly organized all day, every day
- Loves impressing customers with outstanding results
- Enjoys working across multiple diverse environments outside of the office and working with many different types of customers from many different backgrounds
- Knows how to manage an incredible volume of work without getting "overwhelmed"
- Understands the dynamics of professional field service operations including working with account managers, account executives and dispatch and scheduling support staff
- Become the technical subject matter expert and thoroughly understand products, features, functions, and benefits while being able to share with all levels of organization and clients.
The ideal candidate also has superb technical skills required for meet the needs of individual and business customers:
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals, e.g., be able to explain the functions of and differences among the link, network, transport, and application layers
- Thorough understanding of Mac and Windows operating systems, including client and server
- Great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills.
- Outstanding account management, follow-through and problem solving skills
- Resourcefulness and attention to detail
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
- Excellent technical documentation skills
- B.S. in computer science or a related technical discipline or equivalent degree demonstrating capability
- 4-year degree from an accredited university required
Characteristics of success
- 3-5 years experience with networking products, servers and Mac and Windows operating systems including current operating systems
- Experience supporting or testing LANs, VLANs, VPNs, NAT devices, or DHCP servers
- Experience installing and trouble-shooting Wi-Fi networks (802.11a/b/g/n), wired LANs, physical and virtual servers and backup systems
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure
Does this sound like the perfect job and the right next chapter of your career? APPLY HERE