TechRoom Concierge™ Service for business
TechRoom Concierge service is quick, effective and professional support for businesses and individuals, supporting Apple Macs, Windows PCs and all the technologies you want to use.
You can use our services in two ways:
- One-time, case-by-case service
- Month-to-month priority service
With TechRoom Concierge month-to-month service, we invest the time to keep an up-to-date file on your account, documenting your preferences and key information as we go to make service more efficient as time goes by. You'll benefit from lower total cost of support, faster response times, and priority access to service over all other service requests.
A list of our technical capabilities is available here.
How techroom concierge month-to-month service works
TechRoom Concierge service for business is:
- Responsive: All customer requests are treated as urgent and deserve same-day service.
- Effective: We focus on getting to the root cause of an issue, so problems get fixed and stay fixed.
- Informative: We want to keep our customers without overloading them with the gory detail.
- Innovative: Helpdesk just fixes problems. We want to show you how to do more and get more out of the technology you have, and show you what's coming that could benefit you.
- Budget-friendly: Set your own budget, and increase or decrease when you want. Starting at $500 per month.
- Low-risk: Go month-to-month with no long-term commitment. If you love us, keep us. It's that simple.
If we're a good fit, the next step is to pick a budget. TechRoom Concierge works for almost any business budget, starting as little as $500 per month.
TechRoom Concierge customers receive same-day priority for all services within the monthly budget you set, and we prioritize service requests above all other service requests we receive. Once the monthly service budget is exhausted, you can still approve additional service on an as-available basis with normal priority, or increase your budget with same-day priority.
If you haven't had an IT budget, or aren't sure about what's realistic, we can help. We have worked with thousands of businesses for over two decades, and we have identified five factors that help us accurately forecast what your service budget should be. Just remember, you can always increase or decrease your budget based on business needs. Our job is to maximize results within your budget.
Your chief concierge
I founded TechRoom in 2001 as part of a business school competition at the Paul Merage School of business. I believes that every business, every home, starts with a person. Treat people well, learn what they need, and be smart about it, and service can better than anyone can imagine. That's been my business model since the beginning.
Ironically, it's the one that techs are least fond of. It's easier to monitor metrics than it is to ask someone how they feel. When you become a TechRoom Concierge customer, you may interact with my incredible team more than me, but at the end of the day, you are my customer. TechRoom gets better daily because I listen to your feedback and act on it.
Why We're (very) Different
- We focus on service. We don't sell computers.
- We're multi-vendor: We are experts Apple Mac, Windows PC, Google and other technologies our customers use.
- TechRoom really is a TechRoom where we can fix, upgrade or recover almost anything, hardware or software.
- We provide service on-site, via walk-in by appointment, and via remote access, depending on your needs.
Get more information: Let's connect
If you would like to have a call to discuss your specific situation, please send me a note using the form here. I will follow up right away so we can schedule a call together.
When we have a call together I'll take the time to listen, understand and answer your questions. My goal is to find the right resource that can help you, even if it isn't TechRoom.
I look forward to meeting you.
James Coleman, CEO